Conditions and Exclusions:
1. The machine must not have been used for competition, misused*, inadequately maintained, or incorrectly serviced or maintained.
2. The machine must not have been subject to any modification, repair or replacement other than as authorised by Triumph Motorcycles Ltd.
3. The machine must have been serviced by an authorised Triumph dealer, at the intervals specified in the Triumph Owner’s Handbook and the service log completed accordingly.
4. Defects caused by faulty adjustment, or repairs and alterations performed by a non-authorised Triumph dealer are not covered by this warranty.
5. Defects caused by the use of parts and accessories not authorised by Triumph Motorcycles Ltd are not covered by this warranty.
6. The warranty does not cover the cost of removal and replacement of parts and accessories, unless supplied as original equipment, or recommended by Triumph Motorcycles Ltd.
7. The warranty does not cover the cost of transportation of the machine to or from the authorised Triumph dealer, or expenses incurred while the machine is off the road for warranty repairs.
8. Normal servicing and normal service items, such as spark plugs, oil and air filters are not covered by this warranty. Similarly, items which are expected to wear as part of their normal function such as tyres, bulbs, chains, brake pads and clutch plates are also excluded, unless there is a manufacturing defect.
9. Front fork seals are not covered by this warranty being subject to wear and tear (particularly stone damage to inner fork tubes).
10. The motorcycle’s exhaust silencers are warranted for 12 months from the commencement of the general motorcycle warranty. During this 12 month warranty period, internal corrosion or deformation of internal baffles are excluded from the warranty. After this 12 month period, the motorcycle silencers are excluded from the terms of this warranty. Unless otherwise stated, Triumph accessory mufflers do not conform to on-road noise or emissions standards in countries where such standards apply. Use on-road may therefore violate the law. These products are designed for closed circuit competition use only. Triumph accessory mufflers will require a specific tune download, which is available from your authorised Triumph dealer. Specification may vary by market. Some accessories are prohibited by local law. As a motorcycle owner/rider, it is your responsibility to know of and comply with all local laws. If you have any doubt, contact your local authorities. All details correct at time of going to press. Triumph Motorcycles Ltd reserves the right to make changes without prior notice. Please consult your dealer for model and colour availability.
11. Other items excluded from warranty are seats, luggage, paint, chrome, polished aluminium items, or trim deterioration caused by normal wear and tear, exposure or lack of correct maintenance.
12. The motorcycle battery is warranted for 6 months from the original date of purchase of the motorcycle. After this 6 month period, the battery is excluded from the terms of this warranty. The battery supplied with the motorcycle must be provided with sufficient charge to replenish that lost by the operation of the starting mechanism and/or the use of electrical equipment whilst the engine is not running.
13. The warranty does not cover machines used on a commercial basis.
14. The warranty does not cover defects which have not been reported to an authorised dealer within ten days of discovery of the defect.
15. The warranty does not cover machines which have been inadequately lubricated, or for which the wrong fuel or lubricant has been used.
16. Should a warranty claim become necessary, Triumph Motorcycles Ltd and its Authorised Dealers shall not be liable for loss of use, inconvenience, lost time, commercial losses or other incidental or consequential damages.
This warranty shall be interpreted in accordance with English law and any question arising from this warranty shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
Any statement, condition, representation, description or warranty otherwise contained in any catalogue, advertisement or other publication shall not be construed as enlarging, varying or overriding anything contained herein. Triumph Motorcycles Ltd reserves the right to make alterations or improvements without notification to any model or machine without obligation to do so to machines already sold. This warranty does not affect your statutory rights.
Motorcycling will be enhanced by the knowledge that your machine is being serviced to the high standards demanded by Triumph Motorcycles Ltd. Your motorcycle may require more frequent servicing if operated in severe climates or conditions, or if used for short, stop/start journeys. Further information can be obtained from your authorised Triumph dealer.
The first service must be carried out at 500 miles/800 kilometres/1 month, whichever comes first.
*Misuse includes any use not in accordance with the recommendations made in the ’how to ride the motorcycle’ section of the owner's handbook and any use contrary to the warnings given in that same handbook. In addition, misuse will include, but not be limited to any use of the motorcycle which does not constitute normal road use.